Fairfield Methodist Church is looking for suitable candidates for the following position:
ADMIN COORDINATOR (MISSIONS & ADMINISTRATION)
Under the supervision of the Pastor overseeing the Missions Committee (MC) and the Senior Administrator, the Coordinator will work closely with the leaders and Pastor assigned in coordinating, supporting and administrating all tasks related to the MC and general administration of the church office.
● Must have relevant working experience of at least 2 years in administration. Knowledge of the missions work of a church is essential but not necessary.
● Must be dependable, possess good organisational skill and a good communicator.
● Able to work without much supervision and to co-labour with ministry leaders.
● Able to use MS Office software is essential. Though a recognised degree is essential, candidates with relevant diplomas may be considered.
● This is position requires working closely with volunteers. It is therefore necessary for the candidate to be present and available during some weekends and/or Public Holidays on certain occasions.
We invite interested applicants to email detailed resume together with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send the information by post to –
Fairfield Methodist Church
1 Tanjong Pagar Road
(only shortlisted candidates will be notified)