Fairfield Methodist Church is looking for suitable candidates for the following position:
MINISTRY STAFF (OUTREACH & PASTORAL CARE)
Under the supervision of the Pastor-in-charge, the Ministry Staff will be responsible and accountable for planning, organizing and managing outreach ministries and pastoral care towards achieving Fairfield Methodist Church’s vision and mission.
The candidate will work closely with leaders to
- reach out to the community
- to provide pastoral care for the congregation in Fairfield Methodist Church
- develop opportunities for growth of the congregation into disciples of Jesus Christ and eventually becoming disciple-makers.
- Must be a servant leader who lives an exemplary life modeling the call, character and competencies, becoming of a leader by maintaining a healthy and growing spiritual life.
- Must be dependable, possess the ability to lead others, possess good organisational skill, a good communicator, compassionate and ability to work without much supervision.
- Able to co-labour with other ministry leaders and be resourceful.
- This position requires working closely with volunteers. It is therefore necessary for the candidate to be present and available during some weekends and/or Public Holidays on certain occasions.
- While possessing a recognised degree in theology is essential, candidates with relevant degree or diploma may be considered.
We invite interested applicants to email detailed resume together with expected salary to email@example.com, or send the information by post to –
Fairfield Methodist Church
1 Tanjong Pagar Road
(only shortlisted candidates will be notified)