FAIRFIELD METHODIST CHURCH
is looking for suitable candidates to join our staff team in the following positions:
(1) MINISTRY STAFF (PASTORAL CARE/OUTREACH)
Under the supervision of the Pastor-in-Charge, the Ministry Staff will be responsible and accountable for planning, organizing and managing outreach ministries and pastoral care towards achieving Fairfield Methodist Church’s vision and mission.
The candidate will work closely with ministries and leadership to:
(1) Develop, plan, organize, mobilize and co-ordinate all outreach and community events and projects
(2) Recruit, manage, and train volunteers in outreach-related ministries.
(3) Provide member and pastoral care.
(4) Develop opportunities for growth of the congregation into disciples of Jesus Christ and eventually becoming disciple-makers.
• A bachelor’s degree. While possessing a recognized degree in theology is essential, candidates with a relevant degree or diploma may be considered with at least 1 year of ministry experience.
• Must be a servant leader who lives an exemplary life modeling the call, character and competencies of becoming a leader by maintaining a healthy and growing spiritual life.
• Must be dependable, possess the ability to manage and lead volunteers, possess good organizational skills, a good communicator, compassionate for people and independent.
• Able to relate to a variety of people.
• This position requires working closely with volunteers. It is therefore necessary for the candidate to be available during some weekends and/or Public Holidays on certain occasions.
• A calling to pastoral ministry
(2) MINISTRY STAFF (YOUTH)
Under the general supervision of the Pastor-in-Charge, the Ministry Staff will work closely with the Pastor Assigned and the Youth Ministry Committee in planning, organizing and managing all ministries relating to youth (church and un-churched) towards achieving its vision. And to provide general pastoral duties when needed.
We are looking for a committed Christian leader with a passion for discipling young people with the gospel. The ideal candidate is an experienced minister who can relate well with youth, parents, and adult volunteers.
●Should be a born-again Spirit-filled Christian.
●Has a passion for youth work and to disciple young people
●Competent and experienced in youth ministry or youth-related work
●Able to relate well with youths, parents and adult volunteers.
●Able to recruit, develop and train volunteers for the ministry
●A good motivator.
●Theological Training is required for Ministry Staff (MS) but not for Professional Staff (PS)
●A calling to pastoral ministry
We invite interested applicants to email detail resume together with expected salary and a recent photograph to [email protected], or send the information by post to –
Fairfield Methodist Church
1 Tanjong Pagar Road Singapore 088437
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)