Click here for the notice of call for 63rd agm
To be the first point of contact to support women in addressing their needs & journeying with them.
- To help women grow in the knowledge and experience of God as revealed in Jesus Christ;
- To challenge them to respond to God’s redemptive fellowship;
- To make Christ known throughout the world;
- To develop personal responsibility for the whole task of the Church.
What does the Ministry do?
The FFMC WSCS exists to unite the women of FFMC in service. To that end, we endeavour to encourage women in their discipleship journey and to build strong relationships to support one another in the church and the community.
We also :
- Lead monthly Ladies Prayer Hour
- Conduct Bible Studies
- Plan Social and Outreach activities
- Facilitate the Domestic Helper Cell
- Create and maintain support groups for ladies
- Collaborate with other ministries to serve ladies
- Organise Year End Thanksgiving Dinner