- Accountable to Pastor-In-Charge and Pastoral Overseer, and work with the Church’s youth ministry in the following areas:
- Plan and strategize effectively to reach out to and disciple youths both in the Church and in the community.
- Guide and nurture youths in Godly values, counsel and advise them toward Christ-likeness. This will mainly be done through mentoring, teaching sessions, retreats and camps.
- Work with the Disciple Making Team to develop and manage a discipleship track for the youths.
- Supervise all youth programmes and activities.
- Equip youth to evangelize their peers and reach out to the community.
- Organize and make available training for existing / potential leaders who are called to lead in various ministry areas
- To ensure effective transition of youths to the various stages of age-related ministries.
- To be appointed as Assistant Chaplain for the Boys’ and Girls’ Brigade Companies. Support the Chaplain in areas of Christian Education, devotions, new believer follow-up and link-ups with the Youth Ministry.
- Assist in the organization of Baptism and Membership Class and speak at selected sessions of Baptism and Membership Class
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Pastor-In-Charge as required.
- Min 1 year work experience
- Recognized Theological Degree
- Possesses a pastoral heart, good teamwork, teachable attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Clear calling to share the Gospel with, mentor and equip youths for His glory
If you have what we are looking for, please write with full resume and a recent photograph to:
Mr Richard Wong
Fairfield Methodist Church
1 Tanjong Pagar Road, S 088437
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.